Well I'm just now managing to post Dom's 7 month update one week before he'll be 8 months because this is one of my busiest seasons of the year! Better late than never, right?!
Dom currently weights 16lbs 9oz and he still wears 6-9 month clothing. Dom is so much fun and it's been amazing to watch him change and grow! I feel like he changed a lot this month and has shown a lot more personality. I would say that, overall, he's a very laid back baby who seems to love people!
- This video...haha
- His doorway jumper
- Ice cubes (I put them into a baby food strainer)
- Sitting with mommy and daddy on the patio
- Bananas (but thankfully he's eaten everything I've given him...bananas still seem to be his fave though!)
- Anything crinkly, especially plastic bags
- Being tickled by daddy
- When we count to five (random, I know!)
Dom doesn't love:
- When mommy walks out of the room (he's started getting a little seperation anxiety)
- Formula; I've needing to start supplementing some formula for breastmilk and unfortunately he has refused to drink it so far!
- When mommy & daddy are eating and he doesn't have food
- Being put down for a nap...he's always fighting sleep!
- Sudden, loud noises
Firsts this month:
- Sitting up on his own! He still falls down a lot but he started being able to completely sit up with no support this month...woo hoo!
- This month he tried prunes and spinach for the first time and likes them all.
- Went to the splash pad for the first time and he wasn't a big fan...I think he didn't like the cold water. I'm hoping to take him to the pool for the first time soon!