Today I want to share a look with you that can easily be transitioned from a day at the office to a date or girls night out. I absolutely love the classic and professional look of pencil skirts with blazers and I think that both a pencil skirt and a blazer are universally flattering on every body type. I had fun pairing a brighter, more bold pencil skirt with a very simple black blazer and top. If you do not already own a black blazer, I highly suggest you invest in one. Black blazers are extremely versatile and can be dressed up or dressed down!
Also, there's some good Labor Day Sales to be aware of this weekend:
- J.Crew: 25% off select items and an extra 30% off sale with code: REFRESH
- Nordstrom Rack: Clear the rack (extra 25% off clearance items)...one of my favorite sales!
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% off summer clearance items
- LOFT: Buy one, get one 50% off select items
- ASOS: Up to 70% off final clearance
- Madewell: 25% off select styles with code: YESPLEASE
- Banana Republic: Extra 40% off sale items
- Pottery Barn: Free shipping on the entire order with code: FREESHIP
- Old Navy: All Jeans, Dresses, & Tees 50% off
- GAP: 35% off with code: TGIF
- Anthropologie: Extra 40% off sale items
- Free People: 25% off denim only
- H&M: Up to 60% off select styles
Here's a few sale items I'm eying (I was recently given a Nordstrom gift card for my birthday..yay!): these pants, this tee shirt, this dress. Here's more of my favorite sale items (click on pictures to see items):
And now for the "night" portion of this outfit. This outfit can easily be transition for a date or girls night out by taking off the more professional looking blazer and adding a smaller purse. Here's my "night" look:
As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts! What do you think about this outfit? What types of Fashion Friday posts would you like to see next?
Shop my look by clicking on the pictures below: