2015 was filled with some pretty amazing weddings! These wedding were amazing not only because of the beautiful locations, venues, and flowers, but also because of the once in a lifetime moments, interactions, and experiences that took place between new brides and grooms, moms, dads, sisters, bridesmaids, and friends. Weddings are incredibly important and emotional and I consider it such an honor to be able to capture some of that emotion and preserve it for my clients to remember for years and years to come! Here's a few of my favorite wedding moments in 2015:
1. Josh and Caroline's Wedding on 5/1/15. I love this picture from Caroline and Josh's wedding! It seems to fit them so well! They are such a sweet and laid back couple and I think this picture really shows that. I also adored that they got married on Lake Hartwell, you couldn't ask for for a more beautiful spot!
2. Rachel and Tim's First Look on 5/23/15. Rachel and Tim's first look was one of my FAVORITE first looks ever! They were so happy and excited and Tim's reaction was SO sweet! He smiled, cried, and laughed. It was beautiful and it actually made me tear up a little behind my camera.
3. Jesse seeing his bride walk down the aisle on 5/31/15. Oh man, Jesse's reaction to seeing Christina walk down the aisle was SO sweet. It was written all over his face how happy and excited he was to marry her!
4. Lauren and Sudeep's Wedding on 6/26/15. Lauren and Sudeep's wedding was one of my favorites for sure! It took place in Charleston which is one of my favorite cities in the world and Lauren and Sudeep are an amazingly kind, sweet, and godly couple. They also had the MOST fun bridal parties!
5. Morgan's time with her mom and bridesmaids 8/29/15. Morgan and Matt's wedding was filled with so many sweet an emotional moments. It was really hard to narrow it down to just 2! These 2 are some of my favorites because I think the first one captures Morgan's amazing and close relationship with her mom and I think the second one capture Morgan's love for the Lord and the prayers prayed over her just before she walked down the aisle.
6. Rachel and Hardee's Wedding 9/12/15. Fire breathing dragon. Need I say more? But seriously, Rachel and Hardee's wedding was UNBELIEVABLY beautiful and fun! If I had to pick one wedding from this year that captures my style and my brand, this one would be it. I LOVED Rachel's dress, flowers, decorations...everything! It was soft, romantic, classic, and beautiful!
7. Kristen and Colin's Wedding on 10/3/15. Kristen and Colin's wedding was filled with so many amazing and special moments. One of my favorite moments was the time Kristen got with her niece right before the ceremony...SO sweet!
8. McKenzie and Lou's Wedding on 11/7/15. McKenzie and Lou were so sweet and they had such a gorgeous wedding! I absolutely loved McKenzie's style and her dress, flowers, and details were impeccable! I also loved how laid back and kind McKenzie and Lou were.
9. Alexa and Dan's Wedding on 11/21/15. Dan and Alexa's wedding was one of my favorites for sure! First of all it took place in DC! Secondly, they had an amazing bridal party and Dan and Alexa are such a kind, loving, and Christ-like couple. I love the picture above seconds after their ceremony is over when they're getting ready to hug their friends and family. The joy and excitement on their faces is so evident and overflowing!
10. Christy and Marcus' Wedding on 12/6/15. My wedding season ended with a bang for sure! Christy and Marcus' wedding was the final one for 2015 and it was gorgeous! Christy and Marcus were so sweet and it was clear that they love to joke and laugh together! They also had THE MOST epic cake display of all time! Their winter, Christmas wedding was magical!
Thank you for following along with some of my favorite moments of 2015. There was SO many and it was hard to narrow it down to just a few! I can't wait to see what 2016 holds!